Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Jojo invades Jayhawk country!

On June 1, Jojo and I headed home to Lawrence, Kansas to celebrate my Great Niece Charlotte's 2nd birthday (and my friend Nancy's birthday too). I had to be back in Branson on Saturday (which was her official birthday party) so my brother and sister-in-law hosted a "pre-party" at their home with a delicious baked potato bar, incredible gooey Pioneer Woman's caramel brownies, croquette and fun. Of course Jojo had to show up in her Jayhawk cheerleader dress!
It was a beautiful day, but on the warm side, so the dress didn't last long. Nancy and I went to dinner at HuHot to celebrate her birthday. Jojo felt right at home at Aunt Nancy's house, after all this is where it all began last Christmas. I was staying at Nancy's house then when we all drove to Mission to meet this adorable girl named Jojo. She had a rough start, not knowing what or who to trust. Boy have a few months changed all that. Here are more pictures of Charlottes' pre-party, with her uncle Jason, Alecia, her mom Jennifer and dad Brandon. I might note, that by now.... Charlee has a little brother Nick, who I havent met yet, but soon, Nick, I will be there soon!
 

Since Summer is upon us now in the Ozarks, Jojo and I wont be em"barking" on many more excursions, So Jojo and I have decided to spend the next couple of months working on a new project. We will be perfecting recipes and ideas for the September launch of Jojos K9 Kitchen. Yes, with my help, Jojo will be taste testing recipes for yummy all natural and organic doggy treats and paw balm. We will sell as a cottage business primarily on-line through this blog and Etsy.  We will have special Holiday selections and maybe even birthday treats. We will be teaming up with my friend Melanie's sewing business "Stitching 9 to 5" as she will be stitching up a storm a line of designer bandannas and collar embellishments. So, check back and check back often!

Happy 4th of July to all my friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Happy September! I don't know about you, but I am happy to see Fall approaching. Fall in the Ozarks is absolutely stunning. It also kic...