Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 15, 2021

 Hi Friends! What's cooking?

Here in Southwest Missouri, it is cold, windy and snowing, and it is football playoff time. I really wish I had planned ahead and purchased some hamburger meat so I could make a delicious pot of Chili using @Prairie Pearl's Chili Seasoning. So What is your favorite Chili recipe? I bet it would be even better with my seasoning mix. 

My Chili Seasoning, as the case with all of my seasoning mixes, are all herbs and spices. They include absolutely no preservatives or fillers. Commercial mixes contain preservatives to extend shelf life and fillers to keep the mixes from clumping primarily. So you will find that my mixes may be sort of solid when you get them, but can be easily broken lose with a spoon or your fingers. 

Being a single person, I find that most items you buy commercially make 8 or more servings. For all you single people or empty nesters, I give you instructions on the back of the package for making chili using 1 pound of burger (like I do) or 2 pounds if you are preparing for a larger group. I am also a bit of a wimp when it comes to spicy. I would call this mix somewhere between mild and medium. It is a bit spicy for me, but I just adjust down a bit of the mix or add more tomato sauce. If you want more heat, just add in a few dashes of hot sauce. Mix up a batch of  Cornbread and you are ready for the next football game! 

How can you get your hands on some of this seasoning? I have it in stock at the @Ozark Rag Craft Emporium if you are local to the Branson area. If not, you can call Prairie Pearl at 417-544-0863 or you can message me on Facebook @www.Facebook/PrairiePearl-FromMyHousetoYours. I can ship out to anywhere! 

#football
#chili
#seasoning
#prairiepearl
#frommyhousetoyours
                                    #Chiefs
                                    #Missouri

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Happy September! I don't know about you, but I am happy to see Fall approaching. Fall in the Ozarks is absolutely stunning. It also kic...