Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 22, 2021

 Hi Friends! What's Cooking?

Prairie Pearl now has 7, yes SEVEN, different dip mixes. But dip mixes are not just for dippin' anymore. Use some imagination, get creative! 

Prairie Pearl's Veggie Dip is good in so many ways. Try it to top your baked potato at dinner. Add a dollop to top off your morning omelet. Thin your dip out with a little milk or buttermilk and use as a salad dressing.  


Crostini Appetizer

Combine one individual packet (each dip mix contains 2 individual packets) with one 8 ounce container of spreadable cream cheese. Refrigerate for a minimum of one hour. Stir and spread on toasted thinly sliced French bread, melba toast or your favorite cracker. Top with halved cherry tomato. Garnish if desired with a small basil leaf or other herb. 

How much easier can an appetizer be? Let me know if you  have your favorite way to use Prairie Pearl Dips.

All of my products are available directly from me (417-544-0863 or by email prairiepearl1@gmail.com). If you are visiting the Branson Missouri area, stop by the Ozark Rag Craft Emporium in Branson West. I have a booth there with most products stocked. If I don't have what you want there, they will contact me for you. 

Prairie Pearl

From My House to Yours! 


#potato #dip #OzarkRagCraft #BransonWest  #veggi #appetizer #vegetable #Fromnyhousetoyours

#Prairiepearl

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Happy September! I don't know about you, but I am happy to see Fall approaching. Fall in the Ozarks is absolutely stunning. It also kic...