Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 5, 2021

 Happy September!

I don't know about you, but I am happy to see Fall approaching. Fall in the Ozarks is absolutely stunning. It also kicks off several fall events. Events have been at a shortage due to the Covid Virus. 2020 saw virtually none and since I really only do indoor events, those were really short in coming.  I do have a few scheduled that I want to clue you in to. 

Coming up next week, September 9, 10 and 11 is the Bluegrass Festival being held at Treasure Lake RV Resort here in Branson. Three days of great Bluegrass entertainment as well as vendors for your shopping! The event is open to the public, while Treasure Lake members get a reduced rate. I attended the Gospel Festival a couple of months ago, helping Jeff Henry with his Lemongrass Spa booth and thoroughly enjoyed the entertainment. You can find more information about the line up of bands and ticket information at the Treasure Lake web site. My booth will be in the pavilion. I hope to see everyone there! 

October 8th and 9th, I will be at a Fall festival at the Open Door United Methodist Church in Blue Eye. I believe this is the first year for this event but I am looking forward to joining the fun and will have some Holiday specials available for Christmas gift giving. Watch for more information

November 18th in the evening is the Project Graduation Paddle Party in Galena, 6-9pm. If you have never participated in a paddle party, come try it out! Such a fun way to support a local school, club or agency AND get great products in return. Get yourself a roll of quarters and join in the fun! 

Pearl has been Jammin and Cannin! I have Chocolate Covered Cherry Jam, Cherry Blueberry Jam, Strawberry jam and Bourbon Peach dessert sauce. I also have Bruschetta in a Jar.  All of these are while supplies last.  

As I have posted before, I do have several items "on Sale" at a reduced price while supplies last. I will have these out at the Bluegrass festival next week and if anything is left, I will take what is left to Blue Eye in October.  

Sale Items: (limited quantities)

Dip Mixes: (Zorba the Greek, Dilly, Garden Veggie, Garlic French Onion, Fiesta, Chipotle Ranch, Cajun) Regular price: $3.50 Sale: $1.75

Soup Mixes: (Pasta Faggioli, Love Soup) Regular price $7.00 Sale Price: $3.50

Chicken and Rib Spice Rub Regular price $5.00 Sale Price $2.50

Steak and Beef Rub Regular price $5.00 Sale Price $2.50

Sweet Summer Salsa (1 pint) Regular Price $5.50 Sale Price $2.75

Cookie Mixes: Chocolate Chip and Oatmeal with Chocolate Chips and Cranberries Regular Price $6.00 Sale Price $3.00

To Order you can contact me by phone (417-544-0863-leave message) or by email: prairiepearl1@gmail.com

I hope to see you at one of these great events. If I add any more, I will update my calendar for you! Don't forget to share this with family and friends! 

#Jams #festivals #food 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 Happy September! I don't know about you, but I am happy to see Fall approaching. Fall in the Ozarks is absolutely stunning. It also kic...