Powered By Blogger

Saturday, October 28, 2017

October!

Doesn't time fly! Fall has arrived in the Ozarks and Jojo and I have been out and about some more, but mostly on errands as I prepare for the annual gathering of the Ryder Bridge Friends. The weather turned really cold yesterday and Jojo got to try out one of her coats. I think she wasn't really excited about wearing it at first, but once out in the cold, she didn't complain the next time we went out! I had the groomer keep her short so that she doesn't get over heated inside. I always, each year, think I am a bit more organized until the week before and I am still stressing to get things done. I did manage to get a couple more mixes made and listed. I ordered more packaging so will be able to get some soup mixes and hot chocolate mixes listed early November. Look for some Christmas gift options. I will be making samples and giving away mix packets to friends at the Ryder Bridge Group.

What is coming soon? Jojo and I are planning a road trip to Florida in February to meed friends. This will be one of the longest road trips for Jojo and the longest one for me in quite a while. I have 8 days for this trip. Any suggestions for what not to miss?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Happy September! I don't know about you, but I am happy to see Fall approaching. Fall in the Ozarks is absolutely stunning. It also kic...