Powered By Blogger

Saturday, October 7, 2017

Prairie Pearl's Etsy store now open

Several years ago, I had several recipes for mixes, salad dressings, dips, soups and so forth. I did pretty well selling at area craft shows around Kansas. But, as time went by, I found it difficult to keep up with the Craft shows. It is really hard work setting up a tent, displays, product.... not having a partner to assist with the booth while you took time to eat or use the restrooms. About the only show I could do on my own was a Holiday Craft show at Ft. Leavenworth. They had cadets who helped unload your car, and reload after. They had volunteers who would come around and relieve you for breaks. AND Army wives really know how to shop! That was a truly great craft show. So, I have improved some of my former recipes and started Prairie Pearl Shop on Etsy. Today was my grand opening. I have 6 mixes, 3 dip and 3 salad dressing mixes. I also have some of Jojo's Paw Balm. A great organic and all natural balm to rub into the pads of your furry friend. Keeps the soft and protects from hot pavement and ice and snow. i have recipes in the works for a couple of soup mixes and even some hot chocolate mixes. Look for those to be added in time for the holidays!

Jojo and I are still hanging at home. I have been busy getting some of these recipes online and still work on a get together of a bunch of bridge friends the first week of November. Once the dust settles, We will be making some new treks around southern Missouri and northern Arkansas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Happy September! I don't know about you, but I am happy to see Fall approaching. Fall in the Ozarks is absolutely stunning. It also kic...