Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 25, 2021

 Hi Friends! What's Cooking?

This past week most of the country has been in a deep freeze. Fortunately in my little corner of Missouri, we have been cold and snowy but we have been fortunate to keep electricity and water service during this winter storm. Our thoughts and prayers are with those in Texas who have not been that fortunate. 

What's better on a cold day than soup? I like to have all the ingredients on hand for a truly great soup anytime I have that need for something warm and comforting. Prairie Pearl can help you out by making sure you have just that at your fingertip. I have 2 varieties of soup mix, Pasta Faggioli and Love. Let's take a look at the Love Soup Mix. 


This soup is a mixture of split peas, lentils, rice, barley and tricolor pasta. Add a packet of delicious herbs and you have a soup that will wrap you in a warm hug, hence the name "Love Soup". All you add is water and simmer for about 45 min. If you have a half pound of ground beef or stew meat, you can add that if you desire. Have you tried either of Prairie Pearl's Soup mixes? If not, you are missing out! 

All of my products are available directly from me (417-544-0863 or by email prairiepearl1@gmail.com). I can ship anywhere for a nominal fee. If you are visiting the Branson Missouri area, stop by the Ozark Rag Craft Emporium in Branson West. I have a booth there with most products stocked. If I don't have what you want there, they will contact me for you. 


#soup #frommyhousetoyours #mixs 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Happy September! I don't know about you, but I am happy to see Fall approaching. Fall in the Ozarks is absolutely stunning. It also kic...