Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Welcome!

Welcome to my world! Some of you may remember me as Prairie Pearl, Notes on Noshes. Well, lets call this Prairie Pearl 2.0. Even though I relocated from Eastern Kansas to the beautiful Ozark Mountains of Missouri, I still consider myself a Kansas girl at heart, You can take the girl out of Kansas, but you can never take the Kansas out of the girl. Because I love this area so much, my four-legged friend, Jojo and I will explore the world around us. During these meanderings, I will share our experiences, fun stops, food and friends. My second love is cross stitching. When not on the road, I create items of beauty. I will share some of these beauties and a link to my Etsy shop. My third love is cooking... especially baking and trying new recipes, restaurants and tea rooms. Look forward to getting to know me, and Jojo. You won't be bored!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Happy September! I don't know about you, but I am happy to see Fall approaching. Fall in the Ozarks is absolutely stunning. It also kic...